Sometimes returns are necessary; Rungreen.com will do everything in its power to process your return in a timely manner.
- All returns must be in original condition; product(s) must not show any evidence of wear and must be returned with all original tags. Anything not matching these requirements will be returned to the customer.
- Return item to 4098 M40, Holland, MI 49423. Include a copy of your packing slip or a note with the original order number.
- Returns must arrive within 30 days of receipt by the customer (40 days of receipt by international customers).
- Damaged items can be picked up by Rungreen.com via FedEx or USPS.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and exchanges may incur additional shipping charges. Damaged items will receive return shipping credit.
- Replacement item shipping charges to the customer address must be collected if item(s) are not damaged. Rungreen.com can arrange for a pick up at a cost, or the customer may send the item back in any manner he chooses.
- Except in circumstances resulting from shipper error, returned mower decks will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for returns to be processed.
Important Boot Return Policy
In addition to the Return Policy above, additional rules on boots are as follows:
- Boots must be returned in original packaging (e.g. boot box), and original shipping box or original Rungreen.com shipping bag.
- Boot boxes may not be returned with tape or any other shipping labels.
- Boot returns not resulting from shipper error will result in a 20% restocking fee.
If an item is damaged during a LTL shipment, please accept the item and call Rungreen.com (at 1.888.453.8697; Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm). Rungreen.com will work with the customer to start a return process with John Deere and the carrier to exchange the product. LTL shipping fees are not refundable on all dropshipped part orders unless part is damaged.